Sunday, November 13, 2011

Well Im back!

I just have not had the time or the Internet speed to post.  We have been moving so much with the military so my crafts have been put on the back burner for a while.  The kiddos managed to break my camera and I heard a rumor that Santa will be giving me a new one for Christmas.  I finally got busy and worked on a few things, but since my camera is broken you are gonna have to live with pics from my phone. 

I decided that I want to burn through some of my stash so I am making ACU purses.  This is my own design, just a wing it thing and I am very pleased with the results. 

All of my Christmas decor is stuck in a box back in our house in Arkansas, so I get to start over with new decorations!  I made this wreath with my daughter.  Everyone thinks it looks like something out of the Grinch that Stole Christmas.  I guess you can't go wrong with Dr Seuss!

linking up to Skip to my lou

1 comment:

  1. My husband just recently got deployed and I started looking in to all the things that I can do while he he gone. I really want an ACU purse but sewing is not my thing. Do you sell them?

    ReplyDelete

Contributors