Sunday, February 1, 2009

Free Patterns

As you can tell I am totally addicted to You Can Make This. I love the site and I love downloadable patterns! If you cut to one size you haven't wasted the pattern! I did not know this but if you sign up for the newsletters you get like $75 in free patterns and some of them I had been thinking about buying! You can also purchase the outfit in the banner on the right. Hope fell in love with the skirt so I just bought it. I decided to get the bundle pack because it had the peasant shirt the corset and the hat together and it also had a pattern to make a matching outfit for an 18" doll which my daughter has been wanting so I think this will make a great birthday present. well here is the link
http://www.youcanmakethis.com/?cxaaffrefcodea=1039361854

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors